What is Whitehat Jr?
Whitehat Jr is a company, headquartered in India, that offers courses for children who want to learn how to code. The courses are delivered using a method they call ‘live interactive 1-on-1 online classes, which means that the child has their teacher and classroom.
The course offerings are aimed at children as young as 6 years old and teach them how to create mobile apps and games. Whitehat Jr suggests that these skills will stand their students in good stead for a future career as an entrepreneur or app developers.
Based on some reviews from parents of children who took part in Whitehat’s programs, we noticed the following:
‘WhiteHat Jr was created by Karan Bajaj, an Indian novelist who is also one of India’s most famous tech entrepreneurs. But what about his product? Is WhiteHat Jr worth it? The answer depends on what you’re looking for.’
Why Should Kids Learn to Code at Whitehat Jr?
Whitehat Jr teaches kids how to code through a game-based curriculum. Kids learn by building fun and engaging games and apps, which gives them a powerful sense of accomplishment as they progress with their coding skills.
Whitehat Jr helps kids to become creative thinkers and problem solvers. Kids learn to think outside the box when they program, which helps them to become more creative thinkers in all aspects of their life.
Whitehat Jr helps kids to develop a growth mindset. Coding is often frustrating at first, but it can also be extremely rewarding once you’ve mastered the skills needed to build something new that works just the way you want it to. Coding is all about creativity, persistence, determination, and hard work. When students build something that works, they get a huge sense of accomplishment when they see their efforts come to life in front of them!
Whitehat Jr helps kids develop an entrepreneurial spirit from a young age as well as strong communication skills that will serve them well in whatever career path they choose for themselves.
Why is Whitehat jr in limelight?
Whitehat Jr is one of the most well-known coding platforms established in India. Whitehat jr is in limelight because of its unique teaching methods. The founder of Whitehat Jr, Karan Bajaj, started this platform to teach students how to code and make them future-ready.
Whitehat Jr ensures that the students get a fun way to learn using videos, live classes with teachers and peers, etc. This platform has over 10,000+ teachers and more than 200,000 students across the globe who learn coding from their site.
Whitehat Jr Alternatives
If you’re trying to find alternatives to Whitehat Jr, the first thing that pops into your mind is probably the fact that most of them are free. This isn’t a downside though; it just means you have more options. Most learning platforms only give students a limited number of lessons for free and then charge for additional access. Whitehat Jr does not do this.
The platform takes advantage of an adaptive curriculum, which means that as students progress from one level to another, they will be challenged with increasingly difficult tasks while being encouraged to keep learning at their own pace. They also have options like online discussion groups where kids can talk about what they’re learning with other students around the world who share similar interests!
While there are many great alternatives out there, some of them don’t offer quite as much value as Whitehat Jr does because they don’t have live classes or interactive features such as assignments and quizzes that allow you to check your progress throughout the course.”
Some of the alternatives are:
- ItsMyBot– ItsMyBot is a fun coding program for kids in grades 2- 10. They use the most straightforward technique for children to begin learning to code. It teaches kids the basics of coding and introduces them to crucial concepts that they can use in more advanced coding programs later.
- CodeMonkey- CodeMonkey has grown beyond the classroom and is now open to anybody interested in learning to code.
- CodeCombat- CodeCombat is a game-based platform that allows students to acquire computer science and programming skills while having fun.
- CodeSpark Academy- CodeSpark Academy uses puzzles, games, printables, and even projects to teach kids the foundations of computer programming, bringing the excitement of the screen to life.
- Kodable- Kodable is a website that boils down computer science issues into simple concepts that kids may apply in their everyday lives.
- Tynker- Tynker is an interactive game that makes programming accessible and enjoyable for children of all ages, regardless of prior programming knowledge.
- Swift Playgrounds- Swift Playgrounds is an innovative iPad game that uses interactive puzzles to help children learn and play with code.
- Hopscotch- Hopscotch is a platform for children to learn how to code and create their games while exploring projects.
Do you want your child to learn to code? If yes, here is the ideal platform for them.
If you want your child to learn to code, then WhiteHat Jr. is the ideal platform for them. It is supported by Byju’s and has a partnership with Amazon for developing future leaders of the tech industry. Moreover, WhiteHat Jr. enables students to learn at their own pace without following the regular school curriculum. The platform offers an innovative approach to learning to code and teaches various programming languages like Python, C++, Java, and more. Another advantage of using White Hat Jr is that it helps develop creative and critical thinking skills in children which will help them tackle real-life situations better as adults. By teaching kids coding through games and apps, they get exposed to ways they can make a difference in society as well as prepare them to be self-sufficient individuals who will be ready for a rewarding career in the tech industry after college or university