A gamified approach to learning! Start learning to program using this visually appealing easy-to-understand- block coding interface with Scratch.
Module 1: An introduction to the software and hardware.
- What is a machine?
- Machine vs Human
- How do we communicate with a robot?
- What is a program?
- Software installation
- Learning about different sensors
Module 2: Meet the Robo1: Learn to build the first Robo- model!
- Hardware components in the smart lamp model
- Assemble and build the Robo!
- Initial setup and getting familiar with the interface.
- Concept of block coding
- Classroom activity
Module 3: Color My World! Color displays in ultrasonic sensor
- Using RGB elements to display colors.
- Color mixing with activities
- Program the robot to display colors in the ultrasonic sensor.
- Introduction to online firmware
Module 4: ABC Of Coding: Learning programming fundamentals.
- Conversations with “broadcast” block.
- Understand Variables and how to store data.
- Keypress with variables
- “Vowel check” using conditional statements.
- “Sprite jump” with loops.
- “Freeze dance” game!
- Taking user inputs
- Basic math operators
- Logical operators and, or, not
Module 5: Visual Treat; “Everything you see” with LED Display!
- How do we see color?
- Blacks Vs White?
- Rainbow with onboard RGB LED
- What are pixels?
- Switch on the Border pixels!
- Row and column shift with variables
- Draw horizontal and vertical lines.
- String, number, and time displays.
- Show your name and a message!
Module 6: Smile, please! Emojis, and animation!
- Bitmaps vs vector images
- Use bitmaps to create emojis!
- Blink-eye effect!
- Keyboard emojis
- Project- Your first animation!
Module 7: The entertainer; Play music with a buzzer!
- Why do we hear the sound?
- Buzzer component
- Notes and beat.
- Happy Birthday!
- Jingle bells!
- Project- Create music!
Module 8: Game Arena! Use programming fundamentals to create the perfect games!
- Maze game with conditions and color sensing
- “Apple catching game” with loops and sprite sensing.
- Number guessing with conditions and loops.
- Activity! Make your own game!
Module 9: Hit Ok with the IR Remote control!
- Infra-Red waves and Line of Sight
- How does the remote control work?
- Control LED displays with IR inputs
- Nested-if conditions
- Change colors with the remote
- Move the sprites and make your games with the remote.
Module 10: Make way for me! Scrolling displays on LED
- Why do we need to scroll?
- Horizontal vs vertical scrolling
- Scroll texts and emojis.
- Multiple scrolled emojis with remote control
- VIBGYOR scrolling with remote control.
Module 11: Draw me! Shapes on LED!
- Understanding Nested loops
- Basic shapes
- Pixels row-by-row display
Module 12: One Plus One- Math module
- Random number generation
- Number display; forward and reverse.
- Calculator with choice
Module 13: Social Distancing! Distance measurement with ultrasonic sensor!
- Measure the distance!
- Traffic lights simulation
- Scroll safe, and unsafe zone messages!
- One-meter distance
Module 14: Meet the Robo11! Smart car model!
- Hardware components for the model
- Build the smart car!
- Test the car with remote control!
Module 15: Cover the tracks! Drawing tracks with the car!
- The “S track”!
- Square-shaped track.
- Rectangle and triangle tracks
- Activity! Draw your own track!
Module 16: Smart car with obstacle avoidance!
- Measure the distance to the obstacle!
- Autonomous car
- Stop the car at the required distance!
Module 17: I can see! I can hear! Using light, and sound sensors!
- Measure light and sound intensities in your room!
- Time of the day with light sensor
- Silence please with the sound sensor
- Dancing car with light and sound
- Disco program with sound and light
- Even/Odd claps
- Make your alarm ring!
- Corridor lamp
Module 18: Follow me! Using line follower!
- How does it work?
- Black Vs White?
- Line counting
- Line follower
Module 19: Bluetooth Module
Open A World Full of Possibilities
Teaching fundamental programming to children, especially at a young age, opens up a world of possibilities for them to develop and prosper. Learning to code encourages critical thinking in children and prepares them for a society that is becoming increasingly tech-driven.